I’ve worked with entrepreneurs and small businesses for a long time. I’ve got a great deal of respect for people who chose to start a business. It’s hard work. There are long hours required to fulfill big ambitions. It’s not an easy path.
But I continue to work with entrepreneurs because I love it. It can be frustrating and the ride a bit bumpy but it’s always educational and usually lots of fun!
I love working with people who inspire me.
So here’s my Top 10 List of Why I Love Entrepreneurs…
- They embrace change.
- They are hard workers.
- They are creative thinkers.
- They have a sense of community.
- They are passionate.
- They dream big.
- They want to do something well.
- They are multi-taskers.
- They can stretch a dollar.
- They’re a bit crazy. It helps.